Where Are My Chefs At?
Yes, but really. Where are the taste makers of society?
We're looking for your recipe shots. Yes, you. We want to share more alchemy recipe posts just like these.
You see, the people don't understand it yet. They think the elixir is just to be taken straight up... no. no my friends; it's alchemical.
We formulated the chaga elixir to make anything it touches turn elite, turn to gold, like americano's, matcha lattes, smoothies, bubbly water, Moscow mules & pancakes
And yes friends, you can heat the elixir up!
After-all it's a dual extracted mushroom, it loves to be heat extracted in the first place. The health benefits WILL stay in tact. You're still getting your zinc, potassium, magnesium, selenium, betulinic acid, manganese, vanadium & antioxidants in tact.
Fancy words for skin getting sexified, the non-local immune system nourished, digestion aided, pineal gland activation & anti-viral provisions.
Anyways, send us what you've been creating with your elixirs. Dying to see.
Now, onto the alchemy. Thank you Megan Rose Patiry for designing this magical recipe. I'm sure she suffered while she took the bullet to taste test it too.... 🍄🖤🎂
Here’s what to do chef, listen carefully👩🏻🍳
¼ cup almonds
¾ cup oats
1 cup dried figs or dates
dash of almond milk
dash of sea salt
The Filling (the good shit):
2 cups soaked cashews
1 (14oz) can chickpeas, drained
1 tsp vanilla powder
1-2 Tbsp sunflower butter
zest of 2 lemons // juice of 1 lemon
⅓ cup maple syrup
3 Tbsp BMA Chaga Root Beer Elixir (clearly the most important step 🍄)
1 can (400ml) full-fat coconut milk
2 Tbsp arrowroot starch
Throw some chopped pecans + dark chocolate chips on top of this beauty, along with whatever superfood you’re currently into.
Drool for me.
1. Place the oats and almonds in your high-speed blender or food processor and pulse until you have a fine flour.
2. Add the remaining crust goodies and blend until you have a sticky dough.
3. Line a cake tin with parchment and press the dough into the bottom.
4. Once it’s evenly pressed, put it in the fridge to chill.
5. Preheat the oven to 160°C/320°F.
6. Prep the filling by adding all ingredients to your blender and alchemizing on medium speed until smooth.
7. Once smooth, pour the filling over the crust and place in the oven for 45-50 minutes. If your oven is strong, make sure to turn it a couple times so any browning comes out even
8. Once the deliciousness is done, take it out, let cool down and store in the fridge overnight.
9. Serve under a shower of magical toppings and prepare to float to heaven.
The best size of elixir to go play chef with is and has always been the El Gigante 32 oz size. That's 64 doses of magic.You let them drip into every recipe you enter into combat with.
Please use this 15% off promo code: CHEESECAKE
And as always, we love you, you are magic.
WE appreciate the support and love for the chaga.
May wherever you are today, you receive this blessing. Go after what most excites you and lites your fire.
Shane Tyler Milson
~ From the Distillery District of Toronto