Chaga Mushroom, Meet Coconut Chai
So you told your friends that you're interested in making chaga tea and you know what they're thinking ...it's just another one of those hippy things.
They just don't get it, but I understand you. I get it.
I know, just like you do, that chaga is royalty.
What we're wielding is an immune boosting, liver detoxifying and cell rejuvenating super elixir in the form of your favourite latte ...but what we need to do next, in order to blow your doubtful pill popping friends away is craft something they simply can't resist.
A creamy, heart warming Chaga Coconut Chai Latte.
REFRESHER ON CHAGA MUSHROOM HEALTH BENEFITS
- Protect cell components against free radicals and DNA degradation.
- Increase longevity by slowing the aging process.
- Improve the blood.
- Nourish skin and hair through its melanin compounds.
- Improve digestion, relieving digestive distress and Candida.
- Treat chronic fatigue syndrome, flu, and HIV.
- Inhibit cell mutations associated with Cancer.
- Fight cancerous tumors, especially in mammary glands and sex organs.
- Combat hepatitis, ulcers, diabetes, and gastritis.
CHAGA COCONUT CHAI RECIPE
Nourishes 3-5 people.
- In a medium pot, bring to a rolling simmer: 1 cup of full fat, organic coconut milk from a BPA free can along with 3 cups of spring water.
- Add 5 tbsp of Chaga Mushroom Elixir, 1 tsp of ceylon cinnamon (true cinnamon) and 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Simmer for 15 minutes + add your tender loving thoughts (say thanks to chaga for being so incredible to come into your life)
- Pour tasty liquid into a cups and indulge.
Bonus: You can add espresso shots or other tonics herbs in such as Reishi, Tulsi or Raw Cacao.