Copper Tongue Scraper
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
In Ayurvedic medicine, a copper tongue scraper - a rounded copper device - is used to help rid your physiology of toxins, enhance your sense of taste and activate your internal organs via the tongue's kaleidoscope of reflexology connections to the rest of the body.
Neglecting to clean the tongue properly leads to bad breath, yellow teeth, cavities and poor oral hygiene. Studies reveal that "tongue scrapers" are 79% more effective than teeth brushing alone in eliminating bacteria accumulation on the tongue.
At Black Magic, daily utilization of a copper tongue scraper is employed as a special wellness tool. Copper creates an electric environment in the mouth and stimulates red blood cell production and neural activity.
How to Use Your Copper Tongue Scraper:
1. Use your copper tongue scraper first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and before your first glass of water.
2. Grasp the ends firmly and scrape your tongue gently but with enough pressure to pull the guck. Go from the back to the front, with focus on the center and both sides, about 9 times.
3. After your 9 pulls, rinse the guck from the copper tongue scraper off under hot water and repeat 3 more times. Dry with a towel after completing and put away until the next use.
While you sleep your body works hard to remove excess buildups of debris, bacteria, and dead cells, some of which are brought into your mouth for removal.
These toxins accumulate due to a weak metabolism or digestive issues and show up on the surface of the tongue.
If not cleared out, they are absorbed back in the system and can lead to diseases and a weakened immunity. If this "guck" is swallowed each morning you have negated the hard work your body carried out.
Use a copper tongue scrapper daily to:
- Prevent bad breath
- Purify dental hygiene
- Improve your sense of taste
- Clear out toxic bacteria and dead cells
- Gently stimulate your organs
- Support your digestive processes